Help Me Build My Website
Perhaps you've already started to build your website and don't really seem to be getting anywhere, or you're not sure where to start, or maybe it's been going for a while and you're not getting the results / SEO that you hoped for?
This is your chance to sit down with a SquareSpace Authorised Trainer, SEO expert and all-round marketing whizz to really maximise the effectiveness of this very important marketing tool.
There are often some easy wins and simple tweaks to make sure that your website is working to full capacity and truly attracting people to press that all-important Buy (Call, Contact, Sign Up) button.
Here are some of the things that we can cover:
- How to build a stylish and easy-to-use website
- SEO - what is it and how to maximise it
- Key word analysis - what you need to include in your site
- How to design the structure of your site
- How to build your core pages
- Home / Landing page
- Gallery / product page (including prices)
- About Us
- Blog / Tips
- Where to find good images
- What to write (including your Bio)
- Incorporating your sales funnel into your site
- Connecting social media accounts to the site
- Checking that the layout works on mobiles and tablets
- How to update your site yourself
- Connect your domain name to the site
- Register your site with Google and verify it
- Further possibilities (such as eCommerce)
How long will it take?
Generally, I find that this format works for most people:
- An initial 3-hour session to discuss business goals, your target audience, sales funnel and SEO. Then we build the basic structure of the site, and you'll learn how it all works as we go.
- Next, in your own time, you can fill in some of the details such as uploading pictures, adding products or writing product / service descriptions.
- We then sit down for a final session to finish things off, connect the domain name, social media accounts etc and make the site live! This usually takes around 2 hours.
- I'm available of course after this for any changes, or adding extra functionality as needed.
What you will need:
- Laptop / computer
- Your logins for your business’s social media accounts
- Login details for your domain provider
- Business email address
What you don't need:
Lots of coding experience!
So long as you are able to drag-and-drop, and save files, you'll be fine!
I also build websites from scratch.
The process is still very much collaborative, and I can include a "how to update your website" training session into the price.
Prices start from as little as $60/hr.
Both in-person (Perth, Australia) and Remote / Online sessions are available.
Liz Haselgrove has been working on SquareSpace sites for nearly a decade and is now one of a small handful of Authorised Trainers. She brings her extensive business and marketing background, as well as SEO knowledge, into every site that she builds or helps to build. This means that you get a site that not only looks great and is user-friendly, but it is a Google powerhouse with a great sales funnel.