Get the convenience of an established business, but one that's fully tailored to you!
Are you dreaming of having your own successful business, being your own boss and building a legacy to be proud of, but aren't quite sure where to start?
Would you like to get your business set up and ready to go in as little as a couple of weeks?
"Can you just do it for me please?" Yes. Yes we can :)
It's as easy as 1,2,3
We meet to discuss your skills, experience and dreams
The BOSS team does the work that you don't want to do yourself, such as building your website, registering your company and setting up systems
You launch your business with a clear Action Plan
Small Businesses make up 97% of all Australian companies but unfortunately more than 60% of these close within their first three years*.
Make sure that your business isn't one of these statistics - give your business the best chance of being a success story.
Tell me more!
How does it work?
- We meet and analyse what your experience, skills, strengths, passions and dreams are so that we can design a fantastic, easy-to-sell business strategy.
- We'll analyse the branding, websites and marketing you will need for your new business, and find out what you like. This way, we can design something that you're really proud of.
- Then comes the tough work, for us at least! We work away, like Santa's elves in December, to get your dream business all ready to go. We collaborate with you at each step so that you are super-happy with the end result.
- Once everything is ready, we sit down with you again to show you how to update the website yourself (if you'd like to), run through the marketing plan and make sure you've got an easy-to-follow Action List to get you going with a bang!
- And, fear not, you don't have to be on your own after that if you don't want to be. We can offer ongoing catch up sessions and advice at preferential rates.
Killer Business Blueprint
Sit down with a business expert to work out the best strategy for your business, e.g.
- who you're going to target
- how you're going to target them
- how the business will be structured
- a clear plan of action to maximise the potential of your new business.
A stress-free solution to having that all-important Action Plan right from the beginning.
- Custom-designed logo that represents your brand values and corporate image. Files will be provided in jpg, transparent png and source (vector) files. This means that you'll be able to use them for both digital and print marketing.
- Stylish and functional website that is mobile-friendly, SEO and sales funnel maximised, looks gorgeous and works hard to convert casual browsers into sales. We build most of our sites in SquareSpace which means that you'll be able to update it yourself in future after a short tutorial. We can also include features such as eCommerce, newsletter opt-ins, videos, eBook download and much more.
- Social Media account set up.
- Business card design and (if required) printing.
- Flyers, brochures and anything else that you'll need for the launch of your new business.
Business Set Up
We can help set up your ABN, register your business name, add you to Google and advise in other aspects of your business set up.
We can also help to set up your book-keeping, database and project management systems.
We've negotiated "mate's rates" with other professionals on your behalf in case you want to get extra marketing materials, business cards printed, a 1-year Marketing Plan and many other aspects of starting your new business.
Initial Client/Customer Sourcing
We can help with some of the initial work to start getting clients through the door. For example, this could be:
- Social Media posting and ads
- Creating a database of key targets
- Designing intro emails
- Putting together a list of relevant networking events
- Setting up MailChimp newsletter templates
Pricing starts at just $1,000.
Packages (and therefore pricing) are designed individually for you, depending on how much help you need and the complexity of the business.
Independent Business expert
Liz Haselgrove is an expert in helping independent businesses to thrive. After working in some of the most challenging and innovative business environments in the world (such as the trading floor at National Australia Bank, for the Head of International Sales at Burberry and in product development at Google), she left the corporate world in 2005 to support small businesses and entrepreneurs. Since then, Liz has worked with hundreds of companies, in many different shapes and sizes, gaining unrivalled expertise and knowledge along the way.
For Business in a Box, she is supported by her team of trusted designers, copywriters and marketeers to get the best possible result for you, at a great price.